Thursday 7 April 2011

Carpe Diem

Hack and slash it, can you believe the time?  It's 1 past 2 past 3 ALREADY, and you know what time that is don't you?  Bloody Chico time, that's what time it is.  I HATE Chico time; I hate Chico time... anything to do with the X factor's got talent or whatever it is.  I mean, really, if I wanted to watch a load of egotistical, narcissistical  ego-bloated Effron/Montana style teeny-boppers warbling some out of tune 'rap' music at me I'd go to Tesco Metro.  As it is, I often go to Tesco Metro, but not for the above reasons I don't mind telling you.

Phew, it's no longer Chico time... Thank the lord for small mercies that's what I say and I don't know.  Well, another day another dollar as they say in Egypt.  Imagine that though, only earning 1 measley dollar a day.  That would be the equivalent of earning 7 dollars a week, or 52 dollars a year, whatever way you look at it.  Assuming that is, you work a 7 day week, which I think I might not be doing thank you very much for asking.  It's bad enough having to work 5 days, let alone 52 days a week, blood and stomach pills!

If I had the choice, I'd give up working altogether and do something else instead... maybe I'd be an international star of stage and screen, or perhaps a concert piano or something or whatever... I guess I don't have it that bad mind you; I mean I'm not working as a minor or a butcher or anything like that, and I don't have to work 64 hours a day like what a Doctor does.  Mind you, If I got paid what a Doctor does I propbably wouldn't mind working 64 hours a day... It's just I don't particularly like the idea of being covered in old women's piss  

Ah well, carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment